FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER
- Create end-to-end web applications for 2D/3D Geospatial data streaming
- Create simple client-side user controls for interacting with data in various forms
- Integrate web-services for communicating and storing user inputs
- Integrate services into 3rd party applications to enrich existing toolset
- Developing and deploying scalable environments
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging techniques, which simplify development and maintenance of software stack.
- Associates or bachelor degree in computer programming, computer science, software engineering, or another technical field with web-oriented focus.
- 3-5 years of Web-development experience including deployments.
- Net / C#, MVC a plus, .Net Core a bonus
- C# or Java is preferred (may end up with a Java backend), Python experience needed
- Experience in Web-services, REST or SOAP preferred
- Unit/Integration/Regression Testing
- HTML, CSS a must
- Understanding of HCI design and implementations
- WebGL not required but a big plus
- SQL and NoSQL Database experience preferred.
- MySQL/MSSQL good, PostgreSQL a huge plus
- Big bonus for .Net Core experience and Entity Framework
- At least five years of increasing responsibility for full web-stack development
- History of deploying applications on-time and under-budget