- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, another technical field or business
- MBA desirable
- Superior presentation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Sales Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Client Development experience
- Proven sales performance
- 5+ years experience selling to Automotive OEM’s and Tier1’s
- Successful selling software and technology in the automotive market