JUNIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Collect, manage, map and maintain customer and internal specifications.
- Prioritize road systems and map features across customers, data availability, internal goals and several conflicting inputs.
- Generating and disseminating formal definitions for all map features.
- Work with engineering teams to maintain deadlines for map production and ensure quality assurance across the map features.
- Work in team to develop success criteria for all map features.
- Work in team to develop testing procedures for automated validation of map building efforts.
- Collect, index, validate and store diverse datasets for the regression targeting each map feature.
- Iterate and maintain regression library for engineering quality assurance.
- Mentoring staff on best practices and requirement gathering.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, software engineering, or another technical program.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Technical writing and clear communication skills.
- Effective time management across multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience in GIS or map building areas is a plus
- Working experience with Python or another scripting language preferred.
- 1+ years of work experience working as a Systems Engineer or similar role.
- Writing and verbally communicating technical requirements for engineering teams.
- Breaking down complex systems into basic components and defining accurate roles and responsibilities for each.
- Experience in test validation and requirements.
- Technical engineering background is desired.